Day 8! Day 8! Almost done! I can’t believe I am actually doing this and staying on top of it. I am actually pretty proud of myself. Anyway, enough babble from me…
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Share a local christmas tradition in your town or country
So I admit I am awful and don’t know much about Christmas traditions for where I live or even in the US.. but I googled it and I found one of the cutest traditions ever. I think I got a little teary-eyed just looking at the article that I found. So at the community hospital here where I live, all the newborn babies born in December leave in STOCKINGS! HOW ADORABLE IS THAT?!?! Oh my gosh I am smiling so big looking at all these pictures! They have been doing it for 84 years and I never even knew!
I still think this is the cutest thing ever. It may not be a huge Christmas tradition by any means, but it was the cutest thing that I saw and I loved it too much not to share. Well, thanks for reading and I’ll see you tomorrow for day nine.
Until next time,