Hey lovelies! I am here finally doing an award. Yes, they are piling up and I am getting overwhelmed because I am being lazy. I am so annoyed with myself *sigh* but Jesse from Books at Dawn tagged me for the awesome Book Fangirl Award and I just couldn’t resist. Fangirling is what I do best. Thanks Jesse for the nomination!
So let’s do this 😀
- Create a post to accept your award.
- Add the blog award button into your post (just save the picture to your computer and upload it) and put it on the side of your blog as a widget.
- Answer the questions given to you by the one who nominated you and your blog.
- Link back to this post so your followers would know who gave you the award. Also, so that I could see your answers to my questions.
- Formulate your own questions for those who you have nominated.
- Nominate between 5-10 book bloggers who you think deserve this award and let them know you have nominated them.
Your guilty pleasure book you will always fangirl?
When I think of “guilty pleasure” I think of something I shouldn’t like but I do and that has to be…
I don’t think this book has the best writing or plot, but my goodness was it addicting to read!
What is the first book you ever fangirled over?
Sadly, it was Twilight. My friend told me to read Twilight and a couple days later we were both fangirling. Like pretty much everyone in the YA community, Twilight was my gateway book.
What is your favorite TV show you fangirl over?
SING ME A SONG OF A LASS THAT WAS GONE, SAY COULD THAT LASS BE I? ❤
OUTLANDER!!!! Are you shocked? I’m not. This is my absolute favorite show right now! I could talk about it for hours.
Oh I have another to mention!
ARROW! I am so in love with this show and Stephen Amell is bae. I fangirl hardcore over this show every week and I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK ABOUT IT TO! Thank god for a few Twitter friends or I’d be lost swimming around in my own feels.
How far have you fangirled over something? (ex. lined up for something, internet stalked, wrote a fan letter etc)
Uhh…I stood in line forever when the line for The Hunger Games premiere. I remember I had one last final that day and my boyfriend came to pick me up from school and we went straight to the theater to wait in line. Then I cried like a baby once the credits started to roll. Oh god, the memories 😥
Are you alone in your fangirling, or do you have friends that share your obsession? (Fellow book bloggers do not count HAHA)
I am most definitely alone 😥 I have a few friends that watch the same TV shows as I do so I can always talk to them about shows, but when it comes to books I am a lonely sheep. But it’s okay because I have my boyfriend that I can ramble to for hours on end and he has no clue what I am talking about 😀 Well until I convince him to start reading a book series and then I can’t talk about it because of spoilers
There you have it! Some of my favorite fangirly things. I hope you enjoyed reading!
And now I tag…
- What book did you think you wouldn’t like but ended up fangirling over?
- Who is your ultimate book boyfriend/girlfriend (you can only choose one)?
- Which book series did you fangirled the hardest for?
- What is TV show do you fangirl the most?
- Who is your favorite OTP (One True Pairing)?
*You do not have to do this tag if you don’t want to or have already done it.*
Until next time,