Hellllooooo! How is your day going? I can’t believe how fast Christmas is approaching! Are you excited? I am so excited! But I am here for day three!
- Include the photo below in each blog post
- You may start at any point in December
- Use the topic supplied for the post of that day
- Make sure all posts are in December, but they don’t have to be posted consecutively (lets face it it’s a busy time)
- Nominate 3 people after each blog to start the challenge
- Have fun!
Your favorite recipe/food
TAMALES!! I love tamales for Christmas dinner. Yes, I am hispanic and this is a requirement for our dinner and if there aren’t tamales on my plate for dinner it’s not Christmas and I will cry. Just kidding (I’m not).
I also really like peppermint white chocolate chip cookies. I found this awesome recipe for them on Pinterest one year and made them. They were the best cookies I’ve ever baked and now I can’t find the recipe so I am sad I won’t be making them this year. *le sigh* 😥
That’s it for today! Thanks for reading and I’ll see you tomorrow for day 4!
Until next time,