Hello all! Today I decided to take part in my first ever Top Ten Tuesday! I keep seeing these from other bloggers and decided I should give it a go as an attempt to get more active. I have been so inactive that it’s not cool anymore. So it’s time..
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly book meme hosted by Broke and Bookish
This week’s topic is quotes from books I’ve read in the past year that I’ve loved ❤
This is going to be so hard and fun! So let’s get started! 😀
- Throne of Glass – Sarah J. Maas ❤
2. Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children – Ransom Riggs
3. The Wrath and the Dawn – Renee Ahdieh
4. Six of Crows – Leigh Bardugo
5. The Rose Society – Marie Lu
6. Ugly Love – Colleen Hoover
7. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets – J.K. Rowling
8. Dreams of Gods & Monsters – Laini Taylor
9. Cruel Beauty – Rosamund Hodge
10. Red Queen – Victoria Aveyard
There you have it!
That was so hard because I could definitely list so many others! What are some of your favorites? Let me know!
But anyway…thanks for reading! XoXo ❤