Thank you so much to The Little Book Cottage for nominating me! You’re awesome. I know I was nominated for this award by someone else and never got around to doing the tag, but now I can’t find their post?! 😦 I’m sorry!
This award is given to smaller bloggers to help gain recognition and also bring the book community closer together.
The rules for the award are:
- Acknowledge the blog that nominated you and display the award.
- Answer 11 question that the blog gives you.
- Give 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5-11 blogs you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers.
- Let the blogs know you have nominated them.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
What series would you like to reread for the first time?
I know everyone always says Harry Potter for this question, but I haven’t even finished reading the series so for me it is like I am reading it new (even though I’ve seen the movies and know what will happen). So I think I would like to reread the Throne of Glass series for the first time. It’s my favorite series and I obsess over it so much that I wish I could experience it anew again.
What’s a book you have on your book bucket list?
Pride & Prejudice. Or just more classics.
Where do you like to read the most?
In my room
Whats a goal you have that you would like to accomplish?
I have always wanted to read 100 books in a year and I just completed that! 😀 yay!
Whats your favorite book of 2015 so far?
Oh god I have no idea which to choose! Queen of Shadows, The Wrath and the Dawn, A Court of Thorns and Roses, Six of Crows, Outlander, The End Game. I loved all these to pieces and wish I could reread them, but I have so many other books to read first 😥
Whats a book genre you would like to read more of?
I am trying to read more Adult Fiction and not get stuck in YA.
Whats your favorite food?
I love pasta! And salad! I could eat that every day 😀
Favorite social media?
What fills you with happiness? What are the things in this world that bring you the most joy?
Books of course! ❤
- Favorite scent is Lavender
- I have a pet turtle
- I hate the color brown and ironically enough it’s the only eye shadow color I ever use
- My favorite shoes are TOMS
- I would much rather wear flats than high heels
- I wish I was a faster reader
- I like owls
- My goal is to own a husky
- I am really shy
- I like to make my own bows
I know that’s not 11 but because award tags involving random facts about yourself I have no idea what else to say that I haven’t already said.
Because I suck at being creative, you can answer the same questions I did if you’d like. And if you have already done this tag, please feel free to ignore.