ONE LOVELY BLOG AWARD
Hello lovelies! I was nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Cristina from My Tiny Obsessions! THANK YOU SO MUCH, CRISTINA for nominating me! You’re the sweetest (: She nominated me quite awhile ago and I am just now getting to it. I know, I know shame on me!
- You must list the rules and display the award.
- You must add 7 facts about yourself.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers and comment on one of their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- You must display the award logo
7 FACTS ABOUT MYSELF
- My favorite princess is Belle. Beauty and the Beast is my all-time favorite Disney movie! I don’t think I can watch the movie without singing along. I just feel like I relate to Belle on so many levels and she was such an inspiration to me while growing up
- Harley Quinn is my favorite comic book character. She is ridiculously adorable and funny. She is a riot to read. I can’t wait to see her portrayed in the new movie,Suicide Squad.
- My favorite boy band was the Backstreet Boys. I swore I was going to marry Nick Carter hehe. I still like to listen to them from time to time just to feel nostalgic.
- I was in show choir in middle school and high school. Watching Glee always reminds me of all the fun times I had with my friends performing and competing. Though it was nothing compared to what was on the show.
- I am in love with fruit. My favorite fruits are watemelon and bananas! However, I am slightly allergic to bananas, but it doesn’t stop me from eating them!
- I love listening to 80s music!
- I don’t really like sports; however, I do enjoy going to baseball games. My favorite baseball team is the Angels thanks to my grandpa. The Angels were always his favorite team and I guess that passed over to me as well.
ENCOURAGING THUNDER AWARD
I was also nominated for the Encouraging Thunder Award by Giselle @ Hardwork Boulevard! THANK YOU SO MUCH GISELLE!
-WHY DID I START MY BLOG?-
I started blogging almost a year ago over at blogger, but I didn’t really get into it until I joined wordpress. I am able to interact with a lot more people over here and I love it. I wanted to start blogging as a way to give me a hobby. I felt like I was annoying some of my person followers with all my posts about books so I joined bookstagram, which was the best decision I’ve ever made. Soon I decided to take it a step further and start a blog as an outlet to rant more about my books. Not a very interesting story, I know. But I’m just a shy girl who loves to read books and obsess over them so here I am!
-Now I Tag-
Every single one of these bloggers are fantastic and you should definitely check out their blog!
Those tagged, I tag you for both, but you don’t have to do both if you don’t want to or if you’ve already done them please ignore. I know I am a little late on these tags. I’m sorry!