I really cannot believe you amazing people are nominating me for these awards. I feel so honored! Thank you, thank you so much A Reading Writr!
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
2. Put the award logo on your blog.
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you.
4. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Nominate ten blogs.
Here are the questions:
1. Describe yourself in ONE word.
2. When and why did you start blogging?
I started blogging last year when I needed a new hobby and it coincides with my reading perfectly.
3. Who influenced you to read?
My dad. He was the only who actually took me to buy some of my first books and I always remembered him reading in his room at night.
4. What are your top 3 best read books for this year?
5. Where’s your favorite place when you’re reading?
My bedroom or outside on a swing, but I am usually always in my room on my bed.
6. What’s the perfect pair for a book, is it coffee or tea?
Water. I actually don’t like coffee or tea.
7. Name three authors that you have read almost all their books? (Consider authors that you have read more than 5 novels.)
Sarah J Maas (I have read all of her books that she has out so far), Colleen Hoover, and Nicholas Sparks (read all).
8. Aside from writing and reading, name one activity that you do most of the time?
I like to do arts and crafts here and there. I also like baking (:
9. What’s your favorite song lyric?
“Cast your stones, cast your judgement, you don’t make me who I am.” A Day to Remember
10. Who is that book character that you can relate the most? Why?
Katy Swartz from the Lux series by Jennifer L Armentrout. She’s a reader, a book blogger, and spunky. I like to think I’m most like her.
11. What is the best quote that you have read? (Please include the name of the book and author)
Wow there is just too many to name! I can’t pick one as the “best” because I love so much! But I’ll share one from the wonderful Colleen Hoover that I relate to.
“We try so hard to hide everything we’re really feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most. People try to bottle up their emotions, as if it’s somehow wrong to have natural reactions to life.”
Now without further ado, here are my nominations!
- Jeanette of Myriad Inklings
- Marie-Sophie of A Heart For Books
- Sammie of Sammie’s Book Nook
- Jenaca of Jenacidebybibliphile
- Regina of thebibliotheque
- Jenny of Reader in a Reverie
- Jordan of I Will Never Own Enough Books
- Audrey of Forwards and Bookwords
- Caroline of Beuler Book Review
- Alicia of #LoveBooks
Here are my cheesy questions for you lovelies to answer:
- What book got you into reading?
- Who are your top 3 auto-buy authors?
- What book are you most excited for to be released?
- Who is your favorite fictional character?
- Do you prefer paperback or hardcover?
- Would you rather read a standalone or a series?
- If you could have dinner with your favorite author, who would it be?
- How do you like to read? Physical or eReader?
- If you could live in any fictional world, where would you choose?
- And lastly just for fun, what is your favorite TV show?