I was nominated by Jenaca of Jenacidebybibliophile for both the Blogger Recognition and Beautiful Blogger Awards. Thank you so much for nominating me! You’re awesome!
Rules – The Blogger Recognition Award
1. Select 15 other blogs to give the award to. You might have to do some searching, but you can find those blogs. You can’t nominate yourself or the person who nominated you.
2. Make a post to show off your award! Talk about how your blog got started and give some advice to the other bloggers out there. And share the fancy picture!
3. Comment on each blog to let the blogger know that you have nominated them.
4. Link to the original post at Edge of Night; that way, anyone can find the original guidelines and such.
Rules – The Beautiful Blogger Award
- Link to the creative, beautiful genius that bestowed it upon you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Send said award to seven (or how ever many you want) other creative, beautiful geniuses.
- Tell those lucky people that you’ve done this and give ’em the rules.
How My Blog Got Started
I started blogging less than a year ago on blogger (but now I’ve moved over to WordPress) when I was looking for a new hobby. Since I love reading and am such an avid reader I decided why not? I was worried I wouldn’t be good at it because I didn’t have the slightest clue how to blog or what I should do, but I am just going with it. I like to review books and help recommend other books to those who share the same interests as me. I also love how many new people blogging introduces you to and connects you with. The only advice I could give is just be yourself. Do what you like, post what you like. There is no wrong or right way to blog, just have fun.
7 Random Facts about Me:
- I graduated from California State University of San Bernardino with as a Psychology major with a minor in Sociology.
- I am in love with the rain. To me, the perfect weather is when it is raining. I love the cold, the smell, the feel of rain and I am at my happiest when it is raining. I guess since I live in Southern California and we get so little rain I take advantage when we do!
- The first “big” book I ever read was Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks when my dad bought it for me in middle school and said I would like it. Ever since then I read every single Nicholas Sparks book and haven’t stopped reading since. I always liked reading when I was a kid, but I definitely have a whole different connection as before.
- I am an only child.
- I love going to shows. I used to go to a show every weekend when I was in school to see local bands play. I don’t go as often now as an “adult” but I do definitely find the time when my favorite bands are playing. My favorite band is A Day to Remember and I’ve seen them live 9 times. Coming March 2016, it will be 10! YAAASS
- I love watchig TV. I have so many favorite TV shows that it’s so hard to keep up. It’s often overwhelming. Some of my favorites are The Walking Dead, Supernatural, The Vampire Diaries, Reign, The 100, Sherlock, Boy Meets World, New Girl, Greys Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars, The Big Bang Theory.
- I am a very, very shy person and quiet . I hate talking to people in person that I don’t know because I get so nervous. With social anxiety, I find it so much easier to converse and get to know people here or Instagram. I am trying to work on it.
- Cristina of My Tiny Obsessions
- Franciska of Life is Sweet in Books
- Emily of The Little Book Affair
- Bianca of The Ultimate Fangirl
- Aria of Aria Stuck In Wonderland
- Caitlin of Weezled
- Kira of Fieittyreads
There you have it guys!